Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Let's see how this blog thing works out...

Over the last year or so, I have started reading a handful of home improvement and mommy blogs.  I am interested in both of these things, and Nate and I are making plans to expand upon our little family of two, so I thought, what better time than to try this blog thing out.  I love to write, but don't put it to good use often enough for personal growth.  I find myself doing lots of writing for professional growth, which absolutely has its place in the ranks of importance, but I need to do some writing for me. 

I'm not sure exactly how this blog will grow, but as the title I have chosen suggests, I will be learning along the way.  I am currently learning many new things and growing as a result.  Hopefully, I can share some of these insights and learn from all of you as well.

Here's to new experiences.  "I am always learning."

xo Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation, and will be deleted if moderator sees fit. If you don't have anything nice to say, go read another blog...