Friday, July 22, 2011

Some days we just need to be...

Do you ever have those days when, you know you have a long to do list, yet you just feel like being in your mind, in your head, alone, no distractions?  Today was one of those days for me.  While I had intentions of being productive, I just could not gather the energy or desire to actually follow through with those intentions.  A lot of time was spent wandering from room to room.  I'd get up, walk into the kitchen.  Make myself something to eat.  Get up, wander into the office.  Check my facebook page.  Get up, wander onto the deck.  Soak up the sun's warmth for a few minutes  What I did not spend time doing was cleaning my house in preparation for our friend's visit (thankfully, they're not staying with us, or I would have had no choice!), or preparing for a new and quickly approaching new school year (I'll put it off another week).  While these things rank high in the list of importance, I wasn't ready to wrap my head around them quite yet.  Maybe tomorrow...

It may take a while for this blog to determine it's own course...I figure that eventually, I'll find a common thread that shows up frequently.  Until then, I'm just going to explore, move from room to room and see where it takes me.  I hope you'll take the journey with me.  And please, sign up to follow me.  The more the merrier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation, and will be deleted if moderator sees fit. If you don't have anything nice to say, go read another blog...